Monday, February 18, 2019

EPI 56 Excluding Overtopping of Cofferdam

EPI 56 Excluding Overtopping of Cofferdam

It is agreed that in Section 1, Material Damage the following is added to Exclusions to Section 1:

Insurers will not indemnify the Insured in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the overtopping of a cofferdam caused by a flood with a return period of less than the period stated below.

The burden will be on the Insured to demonstrate that this exclusion shall not apply.

Return period: 25 years.

3 comments:

  1. boiler insurance Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NY flood insurance Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have benefited greatly from reading what you have written about insurance requirements. I glad to read your article. We hope you will share more beautiful information with us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete